CODEF aka Canvas Oldshool Demo Effect Framework, is a an open source framework that makes it easy to build demos-like animations that run in a web browser (Google Chrome is prefered).
- The sc68 music player for the webJack-in-the-box
- Convert your 3D .obj file to a CODEF formatThe Ultimate OBJ to CODEF converter
- by Firehawk/TDAAmiga Protracker module player for Web Audio
- bitmap paint program inspired by the Amiga programs Deluxe Paint and BrillianceGrafX2
- Windows application used to rip graphics and maps from Amiga gamesMaptapper
- 2D physics engine for the webMatter.js
- Ultra high-performance, professional-grade animation for the modern webGreenSock